Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

~~HEARTS & ROSES~~

Sometimes you are reading a blog and you find a link to another blog that looks interesting. Or you are reading the comments on a post at a blog and you find one that captures you, and you think, "I like this person, I have to check out her blog." Well, that happens to me all the time and that's probably why I follow so many blogs. And that is how I met Suzan.
Her blog is called Old Grey Mare. She is sweet and witty and down to earth. And crafty. Give her a piece of twine and a twig and she will create something memorable. And now I am head over heels that she has opened her own shop called a Mare Of A Different Color. These are some of the beautiful, handcrafted pieces you can order. And things are selling fast.
These are the gorgeous little {I shouldn't say little, they measure about 5' x 4'} hearts that smell heavenly. I couldn't stop at ordering just one. Use them as sachets, or fill a cute basket with them as I did...I am in LOVE! Pop in and visit Suzan and tell her Blondie said Hi! I hope you are soon hearing the knock of your little UPS man with a beautiful pink and green box filled with goodies.

See you soon! :-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar