Here it is, it is my first attempt so I have tried to keep it simple.
The Coven of Svalbard
Figure | Pluck | FV | SV | Speed | Cost | Talents/Powers | Basic Equipment |
Serefina Witch Covern Leader | 3+ | +3 | +4 | +1 | 72 | Leadership+2, Clouding Mens Minds, Dragon Wings, Mesmerism | Bow Combat Knife |
Apprentice Witch | 3+ | +2 | +3 | +1 | 54 | Leadership +1, Dragon Wings. Zone of Shadows | Bow Quarterstaff |
Gyptian Warriors | 5+ | +2 | +2 | 0 | 17 | Brigadine Carbine or Shotgun Sword | |
Daemon Animals | 5+ | +2 | 0 | +1 | 13 | Beserker | Claws as Combat Knife |
Armoured Bear | 3+ | +5 | 0 | +2 | 49 | Tough, Terrifying | Claws as Combat Knife, Thick Fur as Steel Chain Shirt |
Models I have so far.
The Armoured bear is giving me real problems, I have to date bought 2 different bears I thought would do the job, but both were huge when they arrived through Ebay. So I will either wait till I can actually buy one from a shop or make one from scratch, the idea of which does not thrill me.

0 Yorumlar