Cricket McRae talks about To Do Lists and priority tasks in Insane Time Management at her blog, Hearth Cricket.
In A Lesson on Focus at Two Old Horses and Me, Jean McBride gives us an example from the workday of her two Scotties and wonders how much she could accomplish if she had that kind of single-minded determination to stick with a project for an extended period of time.
And now look at this delightful award I received from Yvonne at Welcome to My World of Poetry.

No, I don't really want anyone to go away, but I do need to learn how to manage my time better and resist new projects until I'm caught up on the old ones. I'm a victim of my own eagerness to take on anything that sounds like fun, but even fun needs to be rationed.
So now you see why the two blog posts I mentioned above were especially interesting and helpful at this busy time. Good time management requires focus. And the simpler the plan, the better. Good advice.

0 Yorumlar