Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A sweet surprise!

Today my supervisor called me into his office, and said he has something to show me. He pop the Silent Hill movie DVD in the computer, after a few click - "HEY!! Check that out!!" It's my first professional concept artwork (The status piece below). The painting makes it into the DVD!! COOLIO!! Me being a bit burn out lately ... this little surprise really cheers me up.

The bonus DVD is about Silent Hill Experience. Like the actual PSP game, I did many of the 3D camera animations, and some conceptual paintings. As an animator, I'm accustom seeing my animations appears on TV. Although I still get excited, it's a different feeling from seeing my painting on TV.

Compare to animation, concept art is relatively new to me. To see my painting appears with artworks done by professional concept artists, it's a sweet encouragement.

*Artworks copyrighted by the studios*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar