Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Modern Technology

Two Posts today:-
I have a confession to make, I think I have reached my zenith regarding all the modern gadgets that keep appearing on the market. I thought that I was doing reasonably well, but now I am lost. I did quite well teaching myself how to 'link' my blogs, however, it was so simple that the only person I can impress with my new found skill is H.
I do not have a single friend or acquaintance outside the blogosphere who 'blogs' and for that matter hardly any of my friends can email or skype. I can count them all on my fingers. Apps are a mystery to me, and yet if I knew how to use them they would probably enhance what I can do. QR codes (pictured above), I am sure you all know about them. Google Goggles, the rather Orwellian sounding 'augmented reality' uses your mobile phone camera to recognise objects or places it photographs and instantly beams back to you a mass of internet derived information about what it sees. Aurasma - apparently makes the world browse-able which sounds rather like Google Goggles to me, except that it takes it to the next level !!! Ah, well.......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar