Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miss Cyrus enjoys a smooch with a topless male dancer as she brings raunchy Bangerz tour to Milan


She has shocked and stunned in every location during her Bangerz tour so far.

And on Sunday Miley Cyrus didn’t disappoint when she took to the stage in Milan, Italy.

Wearing her usual collection of revealing leotards, the 21-year-old, upped her game by kissing one of her male dancers and by spitting water on the crowd.

Clearly caught up in the moment the singer, who was wearing a plunging sequined leotard with feathered shoulder detail, could be seen cavorting on a large bed prop.

And one of the hunky male dancers, who wore pink shorts, clearly caught her eye as she could be seen leaning in to kiss him as she continued singing.

The star has so far delighted and surprised during her tour with her racy cotsumes and energetic dance routines.

While she has come under fire for not being child friendly and for being too outrageous, fellow musician Pharrell Williams has jumped to her defence.

Speaking on the Z100 Morning Show on Friday, the 41-year-old said: ‘First of all, Miley is my little sister and I ride forever for her, that’s number one. Number two, it’s very easy to judge when you’re watching someone basically grow, grow up in front of the world.

‘You know, she went straight from being Hannah Montana, to the very next thing I knew when I saw her and I met her, when everyone was still calling her Hannah Montana, I was like, ‘You guys haven’t met her, you have no idea what’s in there'…

‘Anybody that’s gone to her tour… Anyone who’s seen her tour, you’re just getting a slice of who she is, just a slice of her creativity. She is not in a box. She’s so much fun, she’s so nice.’

Meanwhile her secret track Last Goodbye was leaked onto the internet last week, which appeared to be about her break up from fiance Liam Hemsworth.

In the song she sings, as reported by Hollywood Life: 'We never said that we would be perfect, We only said that we tried.'

Seemingly pointing the finger at Liam: 'And when you said that we were forever, I guess that’s just another lie, Let me slip right through your fingers, I hope you know it’s real this time.'

She continues: 'I don’t wanna let you go if you still love me, Cause I don’t wanna see you cry.

'But it feels like you and I are dying, And there’s no one that can save our lives.'





Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar