Woot woot, it's Friday! You have big plans for the weekend? I have races, Girl Scouts events, a dance, birthday parties, soccer games, a sleepover and gymnastics all on the schedule. Not going to be very relaxing but I do get bored when there's nothing to do. On the schedule for tonight is a blog post, ermagerd! I feel like it's been ages since I've shared anything from Fit Snack - though it hasn't really been. But today I have the February box to share and the March box is in transit to me, yay!
Ok so lots of crunchy stuff in this box and that's cool with me. I did have to wait a little bit to try things out tho because of my wisdom teeth removal. As always, save 30% off your first box using my link HERE. Let's jump in and check out the snacks!
*press sample*

0 Yorumlar